1st These general sales conditions are agreed between CARLOS FREDERICO DE ALMEIDA PINTO DA FRANÇA RAPOSO, with registered office at Rua Vasco da Gama, n.º5, 3520 Nelas, tax identification number 209478349 and contact number +351 916 509 066, hereinafter referred to as WORLD WILD WINES and the persons wishing to make purchases through the website www.worldwildwines.com hereinafter referred to as the “User”.
2nd The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.worldwildwines.com shall be governed exclusively by this contract to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
1. The purpose of these general terms and conditions of sale is to provide and define all the information required by the User on the methods of ordering, sale, payment and delivery of purchases made on the website www.worldwildwines.com
2. These conditions regulate all the steps required to place an order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
1. The User completes his/her order by completing the purchase process displayed on the website www.worldwildwines.com, adding the product(s) or service(s) he/she wishes to order to the shopping basket:
2. To submit your order the User must:
& a) Register on the website www.worldwildwines.com, providing the information requested therein.
b) Log in (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the User upon registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the options that are made available to you throughout the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the TIN and name that, for tax purposes, you want to appear on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as these General Terms of Sale which shall be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. WORLD WILD WINES will honour orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In case of unavailability of the product WORLD WILD WINES undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The information contained in the invoice is the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued cannot be reissued with changes.
6. Orders are valid for X (X FOR EXTENDED)days unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that sets a different deadline, and prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period cannot be guaranteed. If payment is not received by our services within this period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
1. On the website www.worldwildwines.com, WORLD WILD WINES offers the User the following payment methods via Easypay – Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
- Multibanco reference;
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made to the User’s card immediately after confirmation of the dispatch of the goods. If some ordered products are out of stock, their value will be credited to the User’s card after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY
- The delivery of orders take place between 24h to 48h working hours after ordering. Delivery is carried out by WORLD WILD WINES or IBEROMAIL, depending on distance.
- Shipping costs are not added to the order, minimum order of 6 bottles.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
1. Prices are to be understood in Euros, taxes and duties included, taking into account the VAT in force at the date of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the Price of any product, the User will be informed immediately, and may choose to receive his/her order (making payment of the difference) or to proceed to its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND REFUND
- The cancellation or return process is handled on a case by case basis. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email address firstname.lastname@example.org, up to 15 days after the order arrives, and instructions to cancel or return the goods will be responded to and set by WORLD WILD WINES, by the same means of communication.
- Whenever possible the return should be made by the same means of payment, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, so that the return can be made by Bank Transfer.
- WORLD WILD WINES undertakes to refund the User within a maximum of 10 days.
4. Returned products must necessarily be in saleable condition, i.e. in the same condition in which they arrived in the hands of the User, without any anomaly or damage.
5. If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the same, the terms of settlement, will be indicated by WORLD WILD WINES.
The processing of your data is carried out in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will appear in the COMPANY’s database(s) and are intended for registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Your provision is optional and you are guaranteed, under the terms of the law, the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that directly concerns you, in person or in writing, directly to the address on the home page of this website.